Chamber Helping All Members Progress Strategically
Encourage, Engage & Excite!
The Barnesville-Lamar County Chamber of Commerce is focused on being the business resource for our community. We are committed to providing valuable benefits and service. The Pandemic has set us back but we are dedicated to "Moving Forward to Recovery"! The goal of the Chamber CHAMPS is to assist in these efforts by providing relevant information and resources giving our members the best chamber experience!
Who are the Chamber CHAMPS:
Chamber CHAMPS are volunteers, business leaders and members that assist us in our Mission:
To provide a Historically driven- forwardly innovative network that will Promote, Enhance and Lead an active business driven community. The Chambers CHAMPS mission is to promote membership commitment and retention by:
- Encouraging, Engaging & Exciting our members.
- Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits.
- Building strong meaningful relationships with our members.
- Promote Membership.
- Increase name and face recognition.
- Increase networking opportunities.
- Build meaningful relationships and resources.
- Have fun!
Qualities for Chamber CHAMPS:
- Positive Attitude
- Passionate about our community
- Enjoy getting to know people
Join the Chamber CHAMPS today!
For more information and application click:https://chambermaster.blob.core.windows.net/userfiles/UserFiles/chambers/3096/CMS/CHAMPS-information.pdf
Or Call Melissa Lee at the chamber office 770-358-5884 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.